UPDATE: We have updated the material used and there is no longer a protective sheet on the top layer. Please ignore this part of the video until we can update it.
Step 1: Preparation
Watch installation video at www.KlearKare.com/installation
Be sure installation area is a dust free environment
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Turn device off and remove battery.
Have a lint free cloth ready for wiping excess application solution.
Wet fingertips with application solution
WARNING!!!! Do not EVER handle film with dry fingertips. Always wet fingertips with application solution before handling film. Not doing so will cause permanent imprints on your KlearKare film!
1. Identify your KlearKare pieces and where they will fit by comparing it to your device.
2. Wet your fingers with application solution (See Warning Above).
3. Remove the actual KlearKare film from the backing. Spray film on both sides with application solution and DO NOT LET FILM TOUCH ANYTHING THAT IS NOT WET. The adhesive used is very strong and it will bond to anything, including itself. SPRAY ONLY THE FILM – DO NOT SPRAY YOUR DEVICE
4. Apply adhesive side to your device and adjust until it is correctly aligned. The film should slide while on your device so that you can properly align. If the film does not slide, remove film and spray more application solution on the film.
5. Once positioned properly, take your application card and squeegee the solution from under the film. Avoid pushing solution into any holes, cutouts, or buttons on the device.
6. Soak up any excess solution with a lint free cloth.
Step 3. – Almost Done!
1. KlearKare requires some time to fully set. Please allow 10 hours for the film to fully heal.
2. Any streaks or mini bubbles you see will disappear within a few days.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR TROUBLE EMAIL US VIA THE CONTACT US PAGE